OLD TOWN AUTOPILOT 136
Get a first-hand look at the Grand Prize in the 2020 Coastal Kayak Clash.
By Toby Lapinski
The Coastal Kayak Clash is a multi-species, season-long kayak fishing tournament open to all subscribers of The Fisherman Magazine, and this year’s Grand Prize is a brand new Old Town Sportsman series AutoPilot 136 package featuring a seamlessly integrated, saltwater-ready 45-pound thrust Minn Kota trolling motor. The AutoPilot series includes both a 120 and 136 model and use a GPS-enabled Minn Kota trolling motor to propel, maneuver, and “anchor” the kayak using Spot-Lock Technology.
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Four 18″ tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Custom tackle box included
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak